Monday, August 22, 2005

TiRinG WeeKenD!!!!!!!!!!!!

my weekend started at friday nite n end on sunday nite.

1st------->on friday nite i stay up late n didn't sleep at all 2 study n do some homework
(hate it but must do it)

2nd------>on saturday morning when to perindu's field 2 play rugby 4 account's team.
(manage 2 get into quarter finals)

3rd------>that evenig just lepakin at my fren's house n watched how the springboks beat
wallabies

4th------>that nite around 7.45pm my fren n i started our journey 2 Port Dickson
(had a party to attend)

5th------>that saturday nite my fren n i party all nite long, from 9pm until 3am.
(what a party!!!!)

6th------>damn my fren n i were actually being fooled by the ads of that party.
(it's a rave party only but the ads says there's gonna b r&b 2)

7th------>so i didn't sleep again for 2 nites.after that when bck 2 my fren house laks.
(didn't get any sleep coz layan ngk astro laks.)

8th------>finally got myself 2 sleep around 8am on that sunday morning.
(wake up around 5pm in the evening.)

9th------>the party was full of beautiful n sexy gurls but also the other side of it.
(damn i saw an underaged malay slut!!!)

10th----->come 2 think of it, that's why we the malay are fast becoming like kafir
cz most of us prefer 2 go 2 a party than 2 the mosque.
(peringatan for myself lerr)
that's my very tiring weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

nishashburn said...

so you went to that PD rave huh? hmmm... mmg ramai malay kat situ, underaged or not...it's pity sight actually... sorry to say la, but the end of the world is not that far away from us... bertaubat while you still can... *a reminder for myself*