Tuesday, May 22, 2007

oh...tuesday

today...nothing special happen,
just that i need to release few thing outta my head.
rite now i like this girl so much...yet the response tht i get frm her is jst a friend.
kinda confuse to whether i should continue to pursue her or just b a friend.
what should i do?

if i continue to pursue her..then at end i got rejected..it's gonna hurt.
but if i back off now..in the future i know i gonna regret it.
damn!! what is the correct answer to my problem.

in the art of courting the response of the girl play the major part in your deceision to pursue out not to.
the response tht i got show me tht it's better for me to bck off...yet why my heart tell me not to.

i'm in conflict right now....do not know what to do.
the girl tht i'm liking so much now have all the qualities tht i want frm a girl.
the reason tht i like her so much is her attitude and she also the type tht knows how to take care of herself.
yet her response to my advances is just like a friend.
i know i'm sending her the right signal yet her signal is just friend.

argh!!!!!! i like this girl so much!!

what to do....hope tomorrow i've the answer to my problem.

why fall in love when at the end i know i gonna get hurt..yet my heart still longing for love.

No comments: