Thursday, July 17, 2008

TIOMAN

at the end of last month,
few of my friend and i took some opportunity to go to tioman again.
actually all of us were on a business trip to rompin.
since tioman is quite near..we just make dash to go there.
anyhow kenu aka nuar took this opportunity to view part of the land there.

the guys who are in this trip;
  1. skin = myself
  2. lali
  3. kenu = nuar
  4. ayuy
  5. adham
  6. jawa
we when there on two cars.
mine and lali's
it's quite tiring because on the same night before we went to tioman i was the pengapit at blue's wedding. that's another story.
hahaha..damn lali never told me that i gonna be the designated driver.
lucky with my superb skill as a driver we made safely to mersing.

this time around we gonna stay at paya beach.
which is quite relax when compare to salang beach.

ok got to go.
i'll continue my blog later.
adios amigos.

No comments: