Friday, September 26, 2008

hari raye dh dekat

hahahaha...what a title,
hm...this year again i didn't fast for 7 days already.
ish2 a bad habit...hahahaha.
hope next year i can finish ramadhan with full 30 days.
this hari raye, i didn't do much shopping cause i already spend my money on 2 timberland shoes before ramadhan.
so this hari raye just use my money for ang pow for my sibling and my cousins.

really hope after hari raye all of my projects can run smoothly.
already pay up my zakat.
this year it went up to rm5.20 frm rm4.20 last year.
haven't see my current gf for 3 month already.
still missing a girl faraway frm malaysia.

hope after raye my life gonna be much better than now.
hope i can change few aspect of my life.
hope to save some money so i can goes to ireland and confess my love...hahahaha.

ok tht's all folks for this post!

2 comments:

Wak Zailan said...

menggelabah nak g Ireland.... ko g parit Raja sudah...lagi baik!!!

Skincayro said...

bila da ko kawen?