Wednesday, November 12, 2008

feeling unsure.

right now i really unsure what is the next step in my life.
there's few projects which can insure my life for few years yet i really need the funding.
i really need to discuss it with my dad and hope he can help me to search for fund.

the 1st problem how can i tel himl about it? how should i discuss it with him.
since i's little i never ask him for anything that big.
right i'm calculating how on earth i'm gonna say to him.
which projects should i say 1st to him.
how much that i'm gonna ask him personally to fund for starting my company.
hope he can loan me around rm30000.00
of i've to pay him interest plus the loan itself.

i've to to do the paperwork to convince my dad on my projects.

the other thing that i'm not sure is my love life.
should i wait for the girl i've been in love for so long or should i move on other girl.
argh!!! what to do! i really lost on both topics.

hope i resolve one of it before the end of this month.

wanting something that can't be yours is always a human thing.

even there's no hope for me to have her..i'll always have her in my heart.
my love for is the real thing.

the matter of the heart is much more consuming my mind than the matter of business.
that's not right..right?
hehehe...come on skin grow up!
settle the business 1st than you can settle matter of the heart.

need to move on in life, don't want to fall behind again.
need to step up!
confront life head on!

skin life!

No comments: