Wednesday, March 10, 2010

wow

hahaha..it's been 2 years since i write anything in this blog..:(
there's a lot of things i wanna write but i just don't have the mood to type this past 2 years.

hmmm... so what i gonna write today? not much......

writing bout something that made me pissed off,

well that's always the theme here in my blog..hehehehe.

well today i'm kinda pissed off coz today is the day i really give up on having a gf, give up on the most ridiculous thing on this world.

why you may ask me? the reason is that i don't think i can find a right girl for myself.
the person that i always like, is always the person that i can never have.

don't know why it always happened to me. may be i'm not lucky in that department. may be i'm to messed up...to be someone bf..:(

i'm not broken hearted, believe me..to have your heart be broken you need to be in love.

but i have had lost those feeling back in 2002. never let myself fall in love again.

so now i don't fall in love just liking somebody only. may be that's my flaw but to fall in love is to open my heart to the risk of getting hurt. don't wanna be hurt..coz it's really sucks.

back to the main topic..i just give up...i think it is better for me. right now just follow the flow..hehehe
may be one day in the future GOD will give me a chance but i don't bet on it.

peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kesian awak kan...

im not to judge you, if u felt unlucky in this world, maybe u shd look back..what kind of person u r..

i've been unlucky sometimes, bila pk balik, oohh i missed my solat (contoh). im going 30 this year,its hard 2 b a woman. Tuhan tu slalu ada bila sy rasa sedih dgn sindiran rakan2 yg dah berkahwin.

so,mari la kita berusaha jadi yang terbaik.

sorry, im not being ustzh here, terjumpa blog awak masa BW....somehow i can understand ur feeling

take care bro