Monday, March 21, 2005

hehehehehehe

never xpect myself to write a blog before but it seem a fun thing to do after reading my fren's blog.
why naming my blog marijuana, marijuana/mary jane/ganja is a natural drug.it is the most common drug that u caN find all over the world. the rasta is the only people in the world that can bring marijuana in to another country....... i think.but the best place on earth r still holland where all drugs a legalize.
wether i do smoke it it is between me n god to know hehehehehehehehe, the best film about marijuana is still by 2 of wu tang members method man n red man, the movie is call how high.

3 comments:

myrasya said...

amsterdam is where everything is legal! certainly weed is not good for you, tak berkhasiat/

watachiwa said...

skin..heheh aku add ko nyer blog kat site aku k...

Skincayro said...

thx 4 supportin me my fren. hmm 2 cik byed baru masuk 1 day lerr mesti lerr kosong! pls tech me k.
2 myra hehehehehehe i know but i've clean 4 4 month now.
watachiwa k thanks.