Thursday, April 07, 2005

marriage aka kawen!!!!!

few days ago i met a good fren of mine from school.
he is one of many of my batch member who already manage 2 get married.
what a lucky guy!!!!
marriage is kinda sensitive subject 2 some of us right?
for me it is a very big step to take.
why..... becoz as a man, u r gonna b the leader of ur family,
it is a very big responsibility.as muslim u have 2 didik n tunjuk ur wife to the right path.
hehehehe kalo diri sendiri pon tak betul cam ner laks nak tunjuk kat wife jln yg betul.
i know in this world there's some issue concerning marriage for womans.
especially wether ur future husband can b trusted or not.
it is very hard to say this thing coz i'm a man but man r stupid.
becoz there's man who have everything such a good wife n family, but still he wanna get marry for 2nd time.
for me he's a fool becoz things not gonna b easier as u predict but it's gonna get so messy.
but to all my woman fren, do not let this thing get to u. always think good about ur man.
pray a lot to the GOD almighty that ur future husband gonna b insan rabbani.godly man.
from what i've seen all my fren who have get married their life seems happier compare to me.
i speak of this things becoz i'm sick of hearing a guy did polygamy when he already has a very good wife.
it happen a lot in my family.mostly the 2nd wife are not better than the first but worst.
they married out of nafsu jerr.
so pls to all my fren who r a man pls b faithfull 2 ur wife or spouse. b a gentleman!!!!!
to all my fren who r a woman pls also b faithfull 2 ur husband.b a good muslimah.
and pls take a good care of urself so the husband cannot have an excuse to get marry again.
hehehehehe

No comments: