Saturday, April 30, 2005

women!!!

after seeing a lot of movies n also based by my own experience, i can say that women r really love to make a irrational deceision when they r angry.why i didn't know.it is still a mystery to me.hehehehe,after consulting my frens,they totally agree with me.for us men, we prefer to say our problem then discuss it to search for a better solution but for women they tend to the opposite, they will kept something for a long time then they will pour all of the dissactisfaction at once.luckily i didn't have any gf, if not if she read this, she will definitely b angry with me.actually by writing this blog i didn't intend to provoke any women, but for me to understand this type of behavior.when u make a deceision based on ur emotional state it will effect ur judgement.hope there's a women that can answer this issue to me.k adios.

1 comment:

lolipop my said...

~~
we dont "pour" it all at a time, we tend to forgive stupid things done by guys in order to make their life easier [ since guys normally take things easy and dont bother to trouble themselves, unless it's damn important ], but when its up to the max, siapa boleh tahan beb :p

btw, we think before we make any decision, got nothing to do with emotionally based judgement
~~