Tuesday, May 03, 2005

a sad day!!!!!!!!!

2nd of may 2005 will always b remembered by me n my fellow batchmate of jasin98 as one of our saddest day ever.coz ystrday our bevoled GODfather(bapa angkat) uncle Raof passed away around 10 in d morning.
i'm surely gonna miss him a lot.although i started close with him only few years ago, he managed to make me feel like i've been close 2 him for along time.
for me he is a great example of a great man.in the face of great perils he always turn to God Almighty for help.he just can turn his back on my batchmate n i after haris died, but he stay on n b a major part of life 2 most jasinians98.
uncle never short with great advices for me everytime i went 2 c him.even when he's not well he managed to give me a great advice.he ask my fellow batchmate n i 2 stop smoking.that's his last advice to me.
everytime i went to his house,he and his family always welcome us as if i was their son.i was really touch by unlce's gestured towards me.everytime i went to his house it was hard for me to leave. why? becoz i was so happy when i'm in his house.
we can talk everything to him n ask for his opinion.he always help my batchmate n i when we need someone to talk.
he also always ask us to b faithfull to GOD n our parents.he always lead the prayer when we pray at his house.he is for me an example of a leader.
may god bless him n his family.
if i gonna have my own family i really hope that i can b like him.he is my idol.really hope i can follow the way he lead his family.
just like Don Corleone in the movie Godfather, he is figure head of jasianians98.
Uncle Raof u r gonna b miss but not Forgotten.
the legacy that u left behind will always make us remember u for all eternity.

No comments: