Saturday, June 18, 2005

argh!!!!!!!!!

today was a very historic day in my life.rite now i'm damn angry at my little sweet bro.he did something so painful 2 watch.i really do not know how on earth he managed 2 get hold of my hp.suddenly i realize he was holding it beside the tempayan at my house.i just can said min² pls give me the hp bck but at the same time with a smile he drop it into the tempayan.no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's the only thing that i managed to do.jahanam hp aku lerr.argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! abis gaji starbucks aku buat beli hp agi, argh!!!!!!!!!!!! sgt tension.nk marah my little bro tak boleh coz dier ader big lisence in my house to do anything.ni kener pow parent aku for new hp since their anak kesayangan yg condemkan hp aku.argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just wanna ask hp nokia aper yg best but below rm650.k adios.

1 comment:

Skincayro said...

kalo tgh byk money tak perr lerr, skarang tgh sengkek lerr.byk sedey lerr.