Thursday, June 09, 2005

mY jOuRnEy

it started on thursday evening,the date was 2nd june 2005. i arrived at toll gombak around 6.45pm.so my journey to kerteh begins.i drive quite fast up to toll karak, since i quite familliar with the roads.then when i arrived at the new toll karak i was quite kuak coz i never drive in this new highways.from what i've read from news paper it is a fast but dangerous highway.at 1st i drive around 120km/h but i increase the pace up to 140km/h and maitain that speed until i arrived at kuantan toll around 9.00pm.so i took me only 2hour n 15 minutes 2 get to kuantan.i think i can get to kuantan less than 2 hour if only my car can go faster.hehehehe then i arrived at kerteh around 10.30pm.hehehehe 1st time drive on my own 2 pantai timur.what an adventure it was for me lerr.after meeting farid at his house, when 2 eat n play snooker.he had a chess game in the morning while i was surfin the internet n playing game at his house.using musafir as an excuse for not going 2 friday prayer, farid n i spent the afternoon playing games.after that i went to boye's wedding.after lepaking there with apek,ajis n bojan.i went back to farid's house.i started my journey bck to shah alam around 8.15pm n arrived safely at my house around 1.00am.

2 comments:

iztoy said...

aaa ko pi wedding boye?? aaaa dia kawin minggu lepas?? aaaa.....

Skincayro said...

hmmm aku ader post kat aku nyer, fotopages daaa.just click kat galleries under my name jer.