Wednesday, September 28, 2005

cheating

2nite i just saw tv series dr house.
it is one of my favorite tv series right now.
in 2nite episode a woman was admitted with a sleep sickness.
in can only infect her by 2 ways.
d 1st if she has ever been 2 africa.
d 2nd is she slept with a guy who has that disease.
after much discussion it is the 2nd way which got her infected with
the african sleep disease.
it is very hard for her hushband.
it is because he love her somuch.
the betrayal is to much for him 2 bare.
after the wife came out of the comma,
he left her.one of the doctor tried 2 make him stay but,
the fact he knows that his wife love him,
didn't stop him from leaving her.

my question what would i do if i was in his shoes?
would i stay with my wife who cheats on me?
or would i left her?

it is a very hard question 2 ask myself.

but i already know my answer.
no matter how much she love me or how much i love her,
once she already cheated me with another man,
i'll definitely left her.
my reason is simple.
it is not the matter of trust.but the matter of speciality.
for me if my wife has been touch by another man,
then what is left for me that is very special to me only.
for me my wife is only for me.
what i get from her cannot b share with another man.
that's why i'm not keen on other man's girls or woman.
1st cz i know what they(the women) mean to the guys.
2ndly most of the women have already given their guys what guys wants from a women.
and u gonna have their left overs.why must u have something that has been used before
when u can get a brand new n fresh ones.

i really cannot stand if my girl has been touch or seen by other man.
but that just me.
cz i really want my girl to special to me only.
$kIn
>)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's bullshit! U're a guy and saying all that simply doesn't make sense..u're talking about future, man and it could happen to any1..think! think! and please think again! if u ever love someone i mean u just going to end up forgiving them..no perfect human being could ever live on this planet..ppl make mistakeS ok!! and that besides the point that nowadays cheating sort of like a common thing..if u don't start it ur partner will..so, if u think u can't bear to get all that, best of luck to u in finding true love..which of coz again..doesn't exist in this world! GET REAL, BE REAL~!! -- c0by