Saturday, September 24, 2005

HAppY BiRtHDay :)

happy birthday 2 me,
Happy birthday 2 me,
happy birthday 2 me,
Happy birthday 2me,


hmm........2day 24th september 2005, i'm officially 24 years old.
i was born in klang on this same date........24th september 1981,
i felt kinda weird.....when ur age match ur birthday date.
the best part is i don't feel like i'm 24 years old.
may b because life 4 mens start at 4o.
hehehehe most women hate that part because they think it is an excuse
use by men to search out other possiblelities.

i really thank god for letting me celebrate my 24th birthday.
although i'm just 24.........i've already accumulate enough experience on life.
been through ups n downs.
in all aspects of life.........mentally,physically,spiritually n financially.......ohh almost forgot
also in love.
for me all the experience above have made me a betterman.
some experience have made my mind opens 2 new things....new idea.
some experience have thought me how 2 react in certain situation.
some experience have made me feel new feelings......feelings that i used 2 read or saw in a movie.

i really appreciate what i've got now but.........i still wanna keep improving myself,
because in this material world money n knowlegde are powerful tools,
that can help me achieve my dreams n my goals.

for my lord.....my savior.....my master ALLAH SWT,
i'll try my best to be a good slave...a slave always obey UR rules n order.
for without U my LORD.....i'm just a insect in this universe of URS.

my sign is libra..........that's y i'm a person that believe in balance.



like the chinese yin-yang......libra sign is the weighing scale.




that's y i've a problem when it come 2 ISLAM.
because i'm a a person who like balance in everything that i do.
so half of my life is for this materials world n another half for the next.
kinda hard for me to give this world up n give my heart n soul for the nxt.

anyway i would like to thks my family for supporting me all this years, my friends who always b there for me through thick n thin.

urs truly:
$kIn
>)

No comments: