Thursday, November 10, 2005

CoREan MoVieS

da 1st corean movie that i saw was volcano high.
i instantly like that movie n was impress by the way corean make they movie.
coz they bring nu n creative idea to a movie.
since then i'm addicted to corean movies.
not the horror one but the love,comedy n actions movies.
right now i want to buy 3 more corean movie 2 actions n 1 comedy.
at 1st i didn't expect that corean movies a that good, but now
i feel like they are more better then the hollywood.
their movie are fresh n just brilliant.

here is my top 10 corean movies.

1st---->my sassy girl
2nd---->spy girl
3rd---->sex is zero
4th---->my little bride
5th---->love is devine
6th---->windstruck
7th---->korean gangster
8th---->arahan
9th---->volcano high
10th--->my tutor friend

i wish malaysian movie maker can b like their counterpart in corea.
it made me sad when watching the quality of malaysian movies right now.
only few are that good.other just stupid n unrealistic.

No comments: