Sunday, April 22, 2007

this few days

well...this past few days have been quite fun for me.
last thursday...i spend time with baby...all nite long..talking about everything.
at tht time the girl tht i like so much went to c---s with my friends.
i didn't have the mood cz i can't d---k yet....hehehehe.
we just only talk...didn't do nothing else cz i'm a man of honour.
i really want to go tht nite cz the girl was so cute n sexy..but i felt kesian kt baby so
i stay with her.
she give me few pointer on how to win the girl heart.
thks baby!!!!
the next day...friday...did nothing just hanging around with all the girls and my friend. lali was angry cz tk masuk kejer agi...hehehehe..sori lali.
tht nite lepaks with imad and maikel.
saturday..have few jobs to do...did it...although tk masuk office agi...hehehehe.
tht evening there's the final game for the bowl chapioship at pdg utara where my team dmontel vs hskoba.
we won it convicingly...byk laks player yg turun tuh.
and last nite when to see good charlotte nyer consert at bukit jalil.
blk dari situ...tgh lapar dpt laks sms dari lea yg die ader msk spagetti...rezeki aku beb.
so tht's my weekend for you guys.
sunday ni laks tk der buat paper ler...just lepaking at my house jer.

No comments: