Wednesday, April 18, 2007

tick tock tick tock

don't why i'm always write in this blog early in the morning...hehehehe.


....now the time is...6.25am 18 april 2007.
it's been one hell of year so far.


have a lot of things to do.


especially my jobs.


have a lot things to plan for my future.


hope at least get few things done by end of the year.


this year i started it by doing just the usual thing like hanging out on new year eve at my home feeling awful....hahahaha.


january past me by without any significcance to me.


than in february......started to get jiggy again.
why?.....i started to go to c---s again.
start to d---k again.
hm.....to some it's kinda bad thing to do.
well to me...it's mean to relieve me of my misery and pain.
keep walking is the motto of one of my favorite d---k.
unexpectedly in march i manage to like this girl so much.
hehehehe......what a timing to fall for a girl.
last year i manage to fall in love with another girl but than i realise it would never happen in a million years...why...she my fantasy girl...a girl tht i would never gonna get.
my feeling is just for me to know only.
than i move on with my life.
this new girl i already known her since last year.
the 1st time we met was at Z--k.
manage to took a picture with her...she's cute.
1stly i attracted to her cute and sweet face.
afterwards when we become closer...i really like her personality and her attitude.
we hang out together quite often now.
go to c---s together...go to karaoke together.
spend a lot of time together.
april----> this past 2month..i'm so active in enjoying myself to the fullest.
cannot remember how many time i went to karaoke and c---s.
almost all the time she there with me.
this girl...tht i like so much already shown me tht
she's the type of girl tht can take care herself....in c---s.
she didn't smoke, d---k and flirt around.
damn i like her a lot.
her smile make my day.
also i realise tht i already be a heavy d---ker again in my life time.
tipsy is like a must for me---->took the wrong way again..hehehehe.
my business is going well just need few things to be tied up.
hope can get break with her in the coming month.
oh yeah...almost forgot i must write in this blog for at least once week.
a summary of my pitiful yet exciting life...hahahahaha.




No comments: