Friday, August 01, 2008

baskin robbin

hahahaha,
finally after missing it for few month i finally manage to eat baskin robbin hehehehe.

lucky me that lali woke me up around 950pm.
after that we made a dash to go to baskin robbin in uptown.
we arrived there's already a long queue of people.
we pick up our number and join the queue.
also i meet dayah's bf fahmi there with his sister.

it took almost 1 hour before my turn arrived.
i choose 2 flavor rum raisin and hockey pockey.
the flavor that i chose compliment each other.

hope next month i got to try mango tango n orange sherbet.
still to me the best ice cream in town is haagen dazs

just lali ask when i gonna go to ayuy's gym.
tomorrow gonna pay up the registration fees.
and join up.
this time around my goal is to make my body fit to play rugby again.

miss my playing days ler.
hope i can get fit asap....hahahaha..don't be lazy.
control my eating.

gonna try and find boxing club.
i think i wanna give boxing a try.
i really like the sport since i was small.
recently mu fav boxer retired.
his name is flyod mayweather.jr.
he is former pound for pound king.
he is also undefeated.

writing in this blog of mine have help me managing my stress.
i really i write a lot more in the future.

adios again my friends!!!!

No comments: