Friday, August 01, 2008

my advertisement :)

my carlsberg n i ---> taken at bakau bar
only carlsberg for me ----> also taken at bakau bar.

this is one of my pics for carlsberg advertisement..:)


i even had an idea for trailer for carlsberg advertisement.
the idea is like a boat capsize at the sea during a storm.
after everything become normal again..one of the survivor spot something among the rubbles of the ship.
he run as fast as he could. then the audience will see that he is trying to get to carlsberg can.
after saving the cans he said "better die than waste a carlsberg"

hahahahaha.
this idea still in the process of refining it.
meaning there still room of improvement.

gonna shoot a short film of it and than gonna sent it to the carlsberg management.
to see wether they will except my idea or not.

No comments: