Thursday, August 07, 2008

Psychos!!!!!

few of my friends had problem with psychos girlfriends.
lucky me i didn't face that kind of problem anymore.
i just cannot understand why their girlfriend become psychos.
didn't they realized that by become psychos they pushed
their boyfriend further away from them.

love is something that mustn't be force on others.
but being psychos make you feel that you are force by other party to love.
that's pure bullshit!!!

why is you really love a person you want to control and manipulate your own partner.
even emotionally blackmail your partner.
that's what few of my friend had to face.

they fight for even smallest of things.
if i were my friend i already break with my girlfriend.
my reason is simple..if you cannot give and take even the smallest of things..you re nothing to me.

another thing that i hate about this particular girlfriend of my friend is that she pretend that she's the one who hold their relationship with higher regards.
although she's also main kayu 3.
for me is all bullshit!!

at the same time she always made things hard for her bf.
as if my friend didn't do enough for their relationship.
fuck you girl!
i know what you did! don't ever pretend in front of me!
you are just full bullshit!!!!!!

lucky for you i'm not a busy body...don't like to mess with other people relationship.
but as long as you keep on pretending..may be some day i'll squeal on you.

you can pretend that you are innocent when i'm not around..but you alway did it in front of me.
it make me sick!
i think one day i gonna spy on you and shows your video to the world!!!

fuck i really hate psychos girls!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you shud look back into yourself before you can give comments why gfs are always psychos to their bfs. i think you have not or never involve with any serious relationships,so you better learn & explore things first before you made any comments.
maybe they have their own reason why they not leave each other (yet). i bet you'll do the same thing (just listen to your gf) if you experienced this kind of situation. but anyway, its up to you, its your blog, your point of view. :-)cheers!