Sunday, August 03, 2008

indonesian movies

right now i'm kinda into indonesians movies.
hehehehe...already find few website that allowed me to download it.

for me indonesian movies it's much more better than their malaysian counterparts.
also in indonesian movies they tackle all the sensitive issues when compare to malaysian movies which only do stupids jokes.

not all malaysian movies are bad but the majority of it.
i just wish malaysian film makers can learn from indonesian how to make good movies.
for me malaysian film maker lacks of idea how to make a movie.
at the same time malaysia censor board are also to harsh on the material of movies.

right now in my collection i already have few indonesians movies.

  1. kawin kontrak
  2. otomatis romantis
  3. coklat stoberi
currently i'm downloading few other movies.
really like indonesian movies.
for me their movies connect with my life here in malaysia.

after watching kawin kontrak i really wanna go to indonesia and did it.
hahahaha.
halal is the key here...hehehehehe.

ok ..adios amigos!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.