Sunday, August 03, 2008

last friday

last Friday all of my officemate went out to have some fun at chyna.
for myself it's been like along time since i went to chyna.
the crowd have change from house n trance crowd to a hip hop crowd.

i went to chyna with uncle man and kenu.
we met miji there.
that night i drank quite a lot..hehehe.
after that miji and adham tuba me for 10 second.
damn! i have had that for almost a year.
so my natural resistance is quite low.
before going out from chyna i already drunk.

yet after hang out at nasi lemak kelab ss.
i already sober up.
after we all went back to my office.
went we reach the office i went to sleep.

that morning i thought i'm having a hang over.
after few puking i realized it is my gastric.
i went down and bought soy milk for my breakfast.
after that everything was fine.

No comments: